Friday 15 May 2015

Mr. L.T. - James Montgomery



                Mr. L.T. is an erotic short story about a woman’s fantasy that she’s had her whole life about having erotic relations with Mr. L.T., the uncle of her childhood friend who she met while staying with her aunt in Mississippi one summer. Mr. L.T. happens to be black which adds to her lifelong fantasy. Due to the fact that this is a very short story, approximately thirty-one pages on my ereader, the fantasies are very lightly touched upon until the very end. I essentially liked the bones of the story. The writing is good and the characters are as interesting as they can be in only these few number of pages. The problem is that it needs to be longer. The story is entertaining enough that it would make a great erotic novel by expanding the fantasies and delving deeper into the characters. Essentially, the story left me wanting more and feeling a bit let down when I reached the end. I wanted more from the two characters finally coming together after all of the build-up. I read this on my ereader and it formatted well. The cover was steamy and enticing. Overall, I enjoyed it, just wanted it to be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment