Wednesday 21 January 2015

Moe Howard Died For Our Sins-Dale Andrew White



                Moe Howard Died For Our Sins is a small collection of short and humorous stories written by Dale Andrew White. Some of the stories are quite odd and most are over-the-top strange but all are funny if they fit your idea of humour. Lucky for me they are exactly my sense of humour and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. In fact the only one I truly didn’t enjoy was the title story which, compared to the others, seemed a bit boring. My favorite story in the collection was Nature of the Beasts which gives a glimpse into the lives of a community of animals and their own prejudices. The story was not only funny, especially for an animal lover, but had a timely message for humans. Another favorite of mine was Life of the Party, a little tale about the Grim Reaper receiving an award and the odd party thrown in his honour. The story is very smartly written and enjoyable as are most in this book. All in all, this collection makes for a fun read, especially after a rough day and all you want to do is laugh. The formatting was a little off on my ereader but that could have entirely been due to my device. The cover, as of the time of reviewing this book, is fairly non-descript.

No comments:

Post a Comment