Monday 4 August 2014

Of Beasts and Grace



                Of Beasts and Grace is a supernatural romance that was a little hard to follow but overall had a good story. Peter and Deborah are fated to be together in this life as they have been in all of their past ones. Theirs is not a love story because they seem to bring out the cruelty in each other. The book goes back and forth between present day and their many past lives which, at times, was a little hard to follow. This book tells the story of two people who are destined to be together, constantly hurting each other, sometimes with extreme violence. I loved the twists and turns because they kept me interested in the story. The two main characters are loathsome and despicable so the only thing I enjoyed about them was when they got hurt. My opinion about this book is mixed. There were parts I enjoyed but I found the past lives and stories told about legends to, at times, take away from the power struggle between Peter and Deborah. The formatting and editing worked well on my ereader. The author explains the cover at the end of the book which I found to be quite beautiful and is what attracted me to the book in the first place. Overall, it is worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment